Scheyer.

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,279
113
Absolutely shocked the stripe shirts didn’t take over in the 2nd half so Duke could camp out at the FT line.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Also, don't look now. Delaware St. is tied with Texas 11 all near the halfway point of the first half.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Ah, that always makes any UK win all the better. Like adding the right spice to a dish. Dukie tears always liven up our Vichyssoise
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

OldSmoky

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2007
2,710
1,001
113
Swag Dancing GIF
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
This thread is evidence that Duke is still the "it" program.

It's Cal's responsibility to change that back in our favor.
Has little to nothing to do with that. I bleed the right color blue. I will "hate" them like a good UK fan and WKY boy. until the day I leave this mortal coil. Their founder about destoryed WKY's economy. I hate that university with a passion.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend