4a scores? LT up big late 2 quarter and courtland game is 0-0 last I heard..what's deal in the west?
14-0 courtland at the half4a scores? LT up big late 2 quarter and courtland game is 0-0 last I heard..what's deal in the west?
I was at the game tonight and I believe JF played great tonight. Woodgrove has big players but couldn't stop Jones. I actually think Amherst played better against JF than this team. Amherst turned the ball over a couple of times in the redzone for JF scores. Great atmosphere on the Woodgrove side and they brought lots of fans, loved their mascotAnd Woodgrove's stellar defense has let up 14 more than Millbrook did the whole game but in one half
They were really fast tonightI think JF wins west and I believe they are fastest team in the west at least on offense.
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)