4a scores? LT up big late 2 quarter and courtland game is 0-0 last I heard..what's deal in the west?
14-0 courtland at the half4a scores? LT up big late 2 quarter and courtland game is 0-0 last I heard..what's deal in the west?
I was at the game tonight and I believe JF played great tonight. Woodgrove has big players but couldn't stop Jones. I actually think Amherst played better against JF than this team. Amherst turned the ball over a couple of times in the redzone for JF scores. Great atmosphere on the Woodgrove side and they brought lots of fans, loved their mascotAnd Woodgrove's stellar defense has let up 14 more than Millbrook did the whole game but in one half
They were really fast tonightI think JF wins west and I believe they are fastest team in the west at least on offense.
High School Football
High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results