5 mins? Real fans are doing so every 2 mins.Gosh I wish folks would stop making threads that seem like there’s gonna be an update when I open them lol..I’m literally refreshing this page every 5 mins
So who do you want instead?Nobody really knows but I am getting sick of fans trying to force him onto other fans by saying “if you don’t want Drew you’re not a UK fan”.
ALERT: I don’t want Drew but I bleed blue.
I’m starting to think those accounts are Mitch Barnhart.
5 mins is the average lol…sometimes it’s only a minute or 25 mins? Real fans are doing so every 2 mins.
I kid, I kid.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt