He was an assistant in 2010, right? Love Padgett. One of my all-time favs. He hasn't had any success as a coach but he's a favorite of mine.Hearing he is going to be an assistant, how would you feel about him?
He was an assistant in 2010, right? Love Padgett. One of my all-time favs. He hasn't had any success as a coach but he's a favorite of mine.Hearing he is going to be an assistant, how would you feel about him?
Do you need some new frames?Would like to keep chin Coleman too…
That's started coaching here. Didn't mean on the court, but he did that to I believe.But was he a captain on the 98 team? Have to check all of the boxes.
Associate HCHe’s been at Mississippi St. with Chris Jan’s. He would be a good one
lol I was kidding. He was gone before I posted that. Just a little laughDo you need some new frames?
No. He’s not. Unless Scott Padgett changed his name to James Miller. He is the assistant to the head coach at Miss State. Same role as Bruiser Flint had here.Associate HC
He needs 2 big name hires, give someone across the nation a big raise.Nazr or Chuck Hayes could serve as “GM”.
Pretty sure he will bring Fueger from BYU. Padgett would make 2. Would still have two assistant roles open.
The only evidence is the statement of one of the dudes convicted, not a shrewd of evidence outside that.
I knew you were and I thought I'd join in with that response.lol I was kidding. He was gone before I posted that. Just a little laugh
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'