I’m hearing from my sources, with all the overseas recruiting we are doing, Rigot is in the drivers seat for the last assistant job.
Is Hawaii Five-O the greatest show in the history of the known universe? OBVIOUSLY!!!Is that good?
I believe his grand total wasWhile he was kinda known as an international recruiter, does anyone remember anyone he actually signed to Kentucky?
No. He was like a souped-up Orlando Antigua. Imagine Orlando Antigua as a 1998 Ford Ranger with farr flame decals, a loud subwoofer and a neon strobe light….thats Scott Rigot!Why do I know that name? Was he one of Clyde’s assistants or something?
I’m hearing from my sources, with all the overseas recruiting we are doing, Rigot is in the drivers seat for the last assistant job.
How much ya take for it?No. He was like a souped-up Orlando Antigua. Imagine Orlando Antigua as a 1998 Ford Ranger with farr flame decals, a loud subwoofer and a neon strobe light….thats Scott Rigot!
No. He was like a souped-up Orlando Antigua. Imagine Orlando Antigua as a 1998 Ford Ranger with farr flame decals, a loud subwoofer and a neon strobe light….thats Scott Rigot!
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days