SCOTUS Leaker

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
All hell appears to be breaking loose thanks to some sneaky SCOTUS insider (willing to lose their law license) leaking information reflecting a draft that Roe vs Wade will be overturned. Barricades have been set up around the Supreme Court building and the crowds are already forming only to get bigger and louder. It's another grab your popcorn time.

• Sad
Reactions: shane2020

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
All hell appears to be breaking loose thanks to some sneaky SCOTUS insider (willing to lose their law license) leaking information reflecting a draft that Roe vs Wade will be overturned. Barricades have been set up around the Supreme Court building and the crowds are already forming only to get bigger and louder. It's another grab your popcorn time.

Biden, Pelosi, Upchuck and rest of extremist liberal rabble are fomenting lawlessness and encouraging violence against the rule of law.

So which liberal justice violated the sanctity of confidentiality on SCOTUS? Despicable, but sadly what I have come to expect from the ”political liberals” in our country.

Sanctuary cities and states are perfectly happy deciding which federal laws they will respect and which they will reject, but allowing each state to determine for itself how to handle abortions is verboten. I get it. Nobody can tell them how to live, but they get to tell everybody else what they must do and what they can’t do, and if they don’t get what they want, it’s “scorched earth”.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Biden, Pelosi, Upchuck and rest of extremist liberal rabble are fomenting lawlessness and encouraging violence against the rule of law.

So which liberal justice violated the sanctity of confidentiality on SCOTUS? Despicable, but sadly what I have come to expect from the ”political liberals” in our country.

Sanctuary cities and states are perfectly happy deciding which federal laws they will respect and which they will reject, but allowing each state to determine for itself how to handle abortions is verboten. I get it. Nobody can tell them how to live, but they get to tell everybody else what they must do and what they can’t do, and if they don’t get what they want, it’s “scorched earth”.

Perhaps it was a law clerk?

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Sad day for Women’s rights if it’s true.
If true, it doesn’t make abortion illegal. It means it will be regulated at the state level.

Abortion was never a right that existed in the Constitution anyway, and it wasn’t for the SCOTUS to have made it one in 1973. That was for the elected officials to decide.

Regardless, babies lives matter.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Regardless of what happens, I hope the reactions are peaceful.

Reactions: DaFireMedic

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Well, the infanticide crowd can't coherently defend their position and never have been able to so out of control mindless reactions of great belligerence is predictable. Plus, listening to them blither on like fools and seeing them have a complete meltdown is...priceless. Long live the little babies 👶 👶🏻👶🏼👶🏽👶🏾👶🏿 God is good ⛪️🏛

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Now its done and republicans can no longer lie about what their motive is. Good luck with younger voters

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Just to be clear, the Supreme Court's powerful and full-belted opinion is kicking it back to the states where the people and their elected officials can hash it out with robust debates where it belongs and deserves to be. IMHO, the leaker(s) new what they were doing to undermine the Supreme Court with the intent to foment violence and unrest and corrupt the process. So typical of the left and right out of their Marxist playbook.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Just to be clear, the Supreme Court's powerful and full-belted opinion is kicking it back to the states where the people and their elected officials can hash it out with robust debates where it belongs and deserves to be. IMHO, the leaker(s) new what they were doing to undermine the Supreme Court with the intent to foment violence and unrest and corrupt the process. So typical of the left and right out of their playbook.
now you get what you asked for

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
"The poll was conducted from Nov. 16 to 26 with around 2,000 interviews from a representative sample of Texas' population."

Failing so hard.
can you show me any poll where ending roe vs wade is favored. And the numbers will get worse when women face the fact their options most took for granted are gone.

heyrev

Aug 24, 2017
When it can live outside the mother's uterus. Until then it is part of the women's body and HER CHOICE.
Appreciate your answer and I know this is a common response. To me it's when a heartbeat (life) is detected by ultrasound, which can be as early as 3-4 weeks after conception. I find trouble with your argument in the "body" prioritization, i.e., why does the woman's take moral precedence over the baby's body? Though her body supports the baby's life, does not the baby's potentiality as fully human impute rights to them? I also find fault with your argument in that medical science has changed your standard (earliest premie on record is now 21 weeks) and it's reasonable to assume it will continue to change. So again, that question of "when" becomes pertinent to the discussion.

Reactions: DaFireMedic

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Newscum's reelection campaign will gloss over his numerous failures and hammer on scaring voters that any other candidate will make abortion illegal in California.
So yes that would be true wouldn't it. You won, so go deal with it. No more dancing around the question, the republican party ended roe vs wade

Reactions: Rodgarnay51

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Appreciate your answer and I know this is a common response. To me it's when a heartbeat (life) is detected by ultrasound, which can be as early as 3-4 weeks after conception. I find trouble with your argument in the "body" prioritization, i.e., why does the woman's take moral precedence over the baby's body? Though her body supports the baby's life, does not the baby's potentiality as fully human impute rights to them? I also find fault with your argument in that medical science has changed your standard (earliest premie on record is now 21 weeks) and it's reasonable to assume it will continue to change. So again, that question of "when" becomes pertinent to the discussion.
Thanks.

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
So yes that would be true wouldn't it. You won, so go deal with it. No more dancing around the question, the republican party ended roe vs wade
Most Californias are fed up with Newscum's arrogance, hypocrisy and support of illegal aliens over US citizens. His support of wasting taxpayer money on the criminal enterprise known as high speed rail is unpopular. Sensible Californians who understand all of Newscum's failures, know electing a more competent alternative will not automatically end legal abortion in California. The majority of people today are more concerned about the high cost of living to include record high gas prices along with law and order to bring down the ridiculous crime rate than banging the abortion issue drum.

Reactions: SGVFlip

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Wow, Justice Alito's brilliant opinion just annhilated the premise of Roe vs Wade and Casey. Good read! Powerful argument to Roe vs Wade not being Constitutional. Alito has a great and powerful legal mind.

Reactions: KeepCalm&FightOn

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Most Californias are fed up with Newscum's arrogance, hypocrisy and support of illegal aliens over US citizens. His support of wasting taxpayer money on the criminal enterprise known as high speed rail is unpopular. Sensible Californians who understand all of Newscum's failures, know electing a more competent alternative will not automatically end legal abortion in California. The majority of people today are more concerned about the high cost of living to include record high gas prices along with law and order to bring down the ridiculous crime rate than banging the abortion issue drum.
Unfortunately, day by day Newsom will be the anointed democrat presidential candidate while they throw old tired joe under the bus. It's obvious democrat mid-term candidates are avoiding old joe like the plague - who can blame them. Newsom has the big money backers and can be packaged better than any other potential democrat candidate.

• Sad
Reactions: gubo&palanka

Latest posts