SCOTUS Leaker

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
:ROFLMAO: it only took you five weeks to come up with this childish response. I hope your delicate ego got the boost you were looking for. Try not to hurt your hand as you pat yourself on the back.

Na, it took me 5 weeks to see your post and 2 seconds to laugh at it.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Na, it took me 5 weeks to see your post and 2 seconds to laugh at it.
sctrojan2006 is another one of those wishy washy fence riders like Shane2020. Nothing against either of them but they can go off the beaten path to nowhere and cowardly apologize to the leftist radicals like nobody's business. They have the mild TDS but won't admit it. Their conviction to fix this country is suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: sctrojan2006

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
I think he is saying that if the US and the antiabortion people are pro-life, and codify it BY LAW, then the country needs to provide financial
assistance for caring for the baby, BY LAW.
What ever happened to people taking responsibility for their own actions and decisions?

The government is not getting anyone pregnant. That is the person’s own choice to have sexual relations, with full knowledge that it could result in pregnancy even if they don’t want to get pregnant.

The government is not responsible for the results of their actions, and can’t be bailing people out of every mistake that they make.

Reactions: Socrates

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
Meanwhile a US Senator's incitement for violence against a Supreme Court Justice achieved its intended result. Of course the leftist MSM news yawned and ignored it.

Attachments

• 4x2t3n.jpg
    4x2t3n.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 11940527_060822-kabc-11pm-kavanaugh-threat-vid-CC-vid.jpg
    11940527_060822-kabc-11pm-kavanaugh-threat-vid-CC-vid.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 2

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Meanwhile a US Senator's incitement for violence against a Supreme Court Justice achieved its intended result. Of course the leftist MSM news yawned and ignored it.
But Trump tells people to march peacefully and make their voices heard, yet some people take it on their own to start rioting, and the leftist MSM and the Dems want to make it into the trial of the century.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Finally! After a month, Nanshee finally puts the bill on the floor and it easily passes by a vote of 396-27 to protect Justices and their families from the growing leftist mobs' dangerous aggressions. 27 voting against the bill were all democrats, meaning 100% of Republicans voted to approve. Nanshee was clearly playing political games with people's lives being that it passed by a huge margin. Her delay action tactics, as per her usual, are dispicable. Apparently, there was a hang-up over court employees being added to the bill but that could be done anytime and should not have delayed the bill. Additionally, more funding will go to US Marshals.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaFireMedic

Latest posts