I would assumeWow, report is he's going to auburn?? Thats gotta be April fools right.
You’re dumber than dishwater if you actually believe that.Just saw where he was granted another year of eligibility, and said he going to Auburn.
Just saw where he was granted another year of eligibility, and said he going to Auburn.
Here is another one for youJust saw where he was granted another year of eligibility, and said he going to Auburn.
Here is another one for you
Jesus man, you must be as old as I am.What about Roebuck?![]()
i really hope this is true.You’re dumber than dishwater if you actually believe that.
Especially this year with the environment around UK Basketball being SOOOOO volatile in regards to the transfer portal and filling out the roster!!!I am all in for serious and painful punishment for April Fool's Day attempts. Drawn and quartered at the least.
He has no eligibility left.Wow, report is he's going to auburn?? Thats gotta be April fools right.
Not sure about that from this.Bro, Sears? He’s known to be completely out of eligibility. I wish you’d have chosen someone that had eligibility remaining like Tyrese Proctor.
Here is another one for you
Also, Pope has reached out to international prospect Fayet tem All.
Pope just had a Zoom meeting with a fast rising German prospect Gottabig Wiener
I don't need a pickup, my car's fine.Massive pickup if true lol.
My age will make you look like a child.Jesus man, you must be as old as I am.
This kid should go pro.Wow!! Unbelievable! Talk about a slap in Bama face!
P.S. If it's true??
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!