seating at cameron question

tedmon23

Freshman
Sep 24, 2010
263
72
0
Does anyone know if odds or evens seats are the ones behind the basket? I am looking to buy tickets and I am trying to avoid being stuck behind one of the basket supports hanging down from the ceiling. Ideally I wouldn't sit there, but we are fulfilling a bucket list item by attempting to go to the duke/unc game, so price may dictate that I have to sit there. Thanks for anyone's help!
 

tedmon23

Freshman
Sep 24, 2010
263
72
0
I came across this link http://www.irondukes.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5100&ATCLID=178298 that could help others down the road.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma