seating at cameron question

tedmon23

Freshman
Sep 24, 2010
263
72
0
Does anyone know if odds or evens seats are the ones behind the basket? I am looking to buy tickets and I am trying to avoid being stuck behind one of the basket supports hanging down from the ceiling. Ideally I wouldn't sit there, but we are fulfilling a bucket list item by attempting to go to the duke/unc game, so price may dictate that I have to sit there. Thanks for anyone's help!
 

tedmon23

Freshman
Sep 24, 2010
263
72
0
I came across this link http://www.irondukes.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5100&ATCLID=178298 that could help others down the road.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games