Seating Question

SurfinPanther

Sophomore
Jan 11, 2015
10
115
28
Hi All-
Couple buddies and I are taking our annual college football trip and it is our first time here. We were looking at the HendrickCars Zone. How is that club and do they have a bar there? Anywhere else I should look at to sit?
Thanks!
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,614
8,034
113
Hi All-
Couple buddies and I are taking our annual college football trip and it is our first time here. We were looking at the HendrickCars Zone. How is that club and do they have a bar there? Anywhere else I should look at to sit?
Thanks!
This is new to me, but here are the details (there doesn't appear to be a bar):
 

hillna2

Junior
Feb 2, 2022
201
203
43
This is new to me, but here are the details (there doesn't appear to be a bar):
Didn't realize they sold the naming rights to the Zone. But I do believe there is a bar in there, but I do believe you have to pay for the drinks. It doesn't apply here, but I also think you can stock a locker for you and your party like a suite, at least you used to be able to.
 

hillna2

Junior
Feb 2, 2022
201
203
43
Hi All-
Couple buddies and I are taking our annual college football trip and it is our first time here. We were looking at the HendrickCars Zone. How is that club and do they have a bar there? Anywhere else I should look at to sit?
Thanks!
I mean if you're just looking for somewhere comfortable to get out of your seats with some AC/heat and shorter concession lines, I would check seats in the Traditions club. Those are along the away sideline. If you don't mind sitting in the endzone, these are the seats for you.
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,614
8,034
113
Didn't realize they sold the naming rights to the Zone. But I do believe there is a bar in there, but I do believe you have to pay for the drinks. It doesn't apply here, but I also think you can stock a locker for you and your party like a suite, at least you used to be able to.
If there's a bar, it wasn't listed among the amenities. This one that was listed makes be think there might not be a bar:
"Inclusive gourmet catering, refreshments, & non-alcoholic beverages."
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: Jezelle Banks sets top three, commitment date
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football