I mean, it's not like the difference in the height of the bars makes me say, "Wow! I never realized how much more 69 was than 42."
The upper limit is set at 70 which is the oldest coaches ages thus causing the age disparity between 42 and 70 to look greater than it really is. Just saying.....
Never realized how young the league's coaches are. I also thought Sumlin would have been younger.
I didn't notice thatIt's not the upper limit that is causing that. It's the lower limit at 30.
The upper limit is set at 70 which is the oldest coaches ages thus causing the age disparity between 42 and 70 to look greater than it really is. Just saying.....
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar