The Friday UK game is the MOST expensive ticket for the whole tournament.
True. Ticket prices plummet if UK loses.Saturday's "final four" ticket will be more expensive unless we lose.
In Nashville you're gonna pay out the *** for that. When its in Atlanta or a dome it's easy to by single session tix. Each session includes 2 games either the 2 early games or the 2 late games.Looking at heading down early Friday morning. How does the tickets work. Would I be able to buy 2 for just the UK games? Or would I have to buy all 4 games for Friday and then so on if they continue to win? Asking for a friend...
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina