No fight at all.SC proving why they sucked all year.
No fight at all.SC proving why they sucked all year.
Why are we always the late game in this tourney?
No way they blow this right?
They better hope Blue is in attendance or they could host it in a high school gym.I would love for Arkansas to choke this game.
Also, for anyone there or who has seen a view of the whole arena, has blue gotten in yet?![]()
LSU imoWhose worse? LSU or uscJR
Yeah, like clockwork. Under 10 and Cal is gonna foldI am having flashback nightmares right now.
I swear to god. I’ve seen this before.I am having flashback nightmares right now.
Except in this case I want to see Cal take it up the rear and lose.I am having flashback nightmares right now.
I don’t even care. I want us to win it all but I’m happy I don’t have to watch a game like this anymore.Anyone with a sound mind can say. This sentence.
THANK GOD WE DO NOT HAVE CCC anymore.
Thank you POPE for what you could do in a limited amount of time.
We have to win our first game.
Pringle huh? Do you mean Collin Murray-Boyles?Pringle is the only player the cocks have.
I think Cal will pull this game out of his tail.
I think Ark will lose against Ole Miss
LSU has it rough losing players. we can sympathize with the roster issuesLSU imo
TV RatingsWhy are we always the late game in this tourney?
In your face.Yeah, you were wrong.
No way Carolina loses.4:47
Arkansas 61
South Carolina 58
----------------------------
First half : 12:50
UNC 17
Notre Dame 8
He should milk the clock more.Better watch it, Cal is going to run the GO offense soon!
Yeah I meant him lolPringle huh? Do you mean Collin Murray-Boyles?
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB