Security at the gates.

OMHDC

Redshirt
Feb 24, 2008
1,159
34
0
Sounds like Amherst fans, we are used to the Cowbells and most know where people sit. I am a cowbell user and if someone that I don't know sits in front of me, I will warn them ahead of time. Only once did someone move. Most of the time the same people sit in front of me use cowbells.
Yeah, the cowbells were deafening from your side last Friday!
GO SALEM
GO MULES
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)