Selection Show Thread

onearmedjesus

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2003
2,374
2,104
0
KU is on to the Final Four - I don't see anyone there (over than a Miami team playing out of their minds) beating them.
 

SpensBRJ

Sophomore
Oct 9, 2013
633
102
0
Bilas said they other day that 60% of the committee has nothing to do with basketball..... that's always a positive
 
  • Like
Reactions: chroix
Apr 1, 2011
4,240
815
66
You have to factor all the teams on a line tho. Wait till the seed list is released and you'll see why everyone went to the locations they went to
I understand that.


And I will stand by my other statement that the committee does not follow its own internal logic. That has already been evidenced by where they placed the one seeds.
 

Icecoldbrewdoggy

All-Conference
Nov 14, 2015
3,258
2,952
0
Lunardi laughing at the boost in ratings he got from UK fans. I wish the bracetology trash would stop showing up here.
 
May 27, 2007
31,990
25,145
113
I understand that.


And I will stand by my other statement that the committee does not follow its own internal logic. That has already been evidenced by where they placed the one seeds.

How so. KU was overall 1 and the difference between Chicago and Louisville really wasn't that large so they could have been sent to either one.
 
Apr 1, 2011
4,240
815
66
Cal at a 4 seed going to the south nullifies the 1-4 seeding by geography argument
Exactly.

And this is why the seeding process is so maddening. There is never any consistent logic. They might as well draw teams out a hat by seed. Geography obviously does not take priority like they claim it does.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’