Selection Sunday thread

nkuCATfan

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2010
1,992
1,046
0
I like LSU to win that bottom bracket and have a punching chance against duke. You knew it was going to be Michigan state as a 2
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I wanted to put Belmont in but just thought the committee would screw them so when Oregon won I took them out of my field. Happy they got in and glad to have been wrong. I felt they should been in but I can't trust the committee.

Also I was very very tense when they said and the #2 seed in the East.........and it was NOT US YES!!!!!!!!!

Not in Duke's bracket and while I want the South I feel better no matter where we go now.

South is next up I pray we are #2 in South and pray #7 seed in South is not Wofford I just don't want to be the team to knock them out. I want them to be an elite 8 team.

I don't think they would put Buffalo as our 7 we played them last year in 2nd round.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcatdonf

wildcat1515

All-Conference
Feb 7, 2006
5,445
2,937
113
Why everyone scared of Duke. We will meet them in final 4 or championship game who cares. Either way we will play them, if we play like we should.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wildcatdonf
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)