Well, we've beat better teams this season. Let's hope the boys light it up in the tournament.Originally posted by dadecodevil:
Looks like we are a 1 seed! I do not want to see Ohio State or Iowa State.
I didn't realize it was on CBS at 6. I was going off my program guide showing that it was at 7 on ESPN. lolOriginally posted by Swim_Bike_Run:
Show is now on CBS
I was still sweating over Arizona getting a # 1Originally posted by dbav:
I have us going to the Final Four. I also have Virginia going to the Final Four.
Once I saw Virginia as a 2 seed I knew we'd be a 1 seed.
I think I would put the Midwest much higher. UK, KU, ND and MD. I actually think UK would have a much easier time with ND due to height advantage, but that's a tough region. I probably would have put East, Midwest, West and South.Originally posted by FearTheBeard:
Brackets in order of difficulty (toughest to weakest):
East
West
South
Midwest
Originally posted by ambassador71:
Does anyone know what session we will be in. Trying to purchase tickets??
Nothing should be taken for granted. St. Johns game came down to the wire. SDSU plays suffocating defense and has great length (cant score though). Lets get past this coming weekend first. Hoping for the best.Originally posted by GoDuke'13:
If we dont make it at least to the E8 I would be shocked. Now I understand nothing is for granted. We have all certainly learned that lesson the last few years, but that looks like as clear a path to the E8 that we could have hoped for.
And Roy Williams has been to 21 straight NCAA tournaments according to Gumble.Originally posted by DukeDenver:
CBS did a terrible job with their initial articles. Apparently Amile Jefferson is a guard and we lost a guy named Solomon.
ND is the only real test I see there. KU is overrated and doesn't have the front court to match KY.Originally posted by dbav:
I think I would put the Midwest much higher. UK, KU, ND and MD. I actually think UK would have a much easier time with ND due to height advantage, but that's a tough region. I probably would have put East, Midwest, West and South.Originally posted by FearTheBeard:
Brackets in order of difficulty (toughest to weakest):
East West South Midwest
Well it'll do them some good to finally play a competitive team this season.Originally posted by CRAZIE4LIFE:
Kentucky got a raw deal
WE HAVEN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!Originally posted by CRAZIE4LIFE:
UNC has forgotten about the NIT,
Fair enough.Originally posted by FearTheBeard:
ND is the only real test I see there. KU is overrated and doesn't have the front court to match KY.Originally posted by dbav:
I think I would put the Midwest much higher. UK, KU, ND and MD. I actually think UK would have a much easier time with ND due to height advantage, but that's a tough region. I probably would have put East, Midwest, West and South.Originally posted by FearTheBeard:
Brackets in order of difficulty (toughest to weakest):
East West South Midwest
On3
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6