Severe thunderstorm watch until 2:00am

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,377
5,418
113
Sitting here looking at the radar on my phone. I should be in the middle of a severe storm. Not raining, no thunder, the winds not even blowing.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,230
14,741
113
In my little corner of Central Mississippi, what looked scary on radar actually came in pretty mild, thankfully.

Didn't even get much rain.
 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,363
7,396
113
At my abode we got some serious wind and over an inch and a half of rain. Blew down a ton of small limbs and branches but I haven't seen any serious damage.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four