SFUWO

SFUWO 21

All-Conference
Dec 9, 2006
2,304
1,436
113
I have JF max at 32.6
Salem max 30.4

JF max with loss to LCA 30.6
So it's safe to say that JF will be 1 seed even with a loss

This is max points so I gave all OOD teams wins. Ex Northside beating Lord Botetourt and William Byrd. More likely than not they will lose both games

This weekend includes games played tonight
 

71ShadesofNavy

All-American
Dec 4, 2013
3,965
6,991
113
Yeah, many of the Spartans took it on the chin. LCA (1), PH (2) and Hidden Valley (2), gave you 5 new rider points this week. Not a good week for sure JF picked up 8.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SFUWO 21

jffootball23

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2023
28
24
3
I have JF max at 32.6
Salem max 30.4

JF max with loss to LCA 30.6
So it's safe to say that JF will be 1 seed even with a loss

This is max points so I gave all OOD teams wins. Ex Northside beating Lord Botetourt and William Byrd. More likely than not they will lose both games

This weekend includes games played tonight
I calculated the likely outcomes and if jf loses to lca and games go the way of the favorites. I get them tied with 299 points.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SFUWO 21
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense