Better be worried about Northwestern because they beat UCLA!And people were worried about Indiana!
Laughable. We will be taken to the woodshed. We are soft…no strategy will overcome that!The funny thing will be if they finally go into Columbus and beat tosu after alreadying the bed on the season.
I agree, but it would be the gigantic kick in the collective nuts to the fan base.Laughable. We will be taken to the woodshed. We are soft…no strategy will overcome that!
No alternate reality even remotely exists for that possibility to occur.The funny thing will be if they finally go into Columbus and beat tosu after alreadying the bed on the season.
If I remember correctly they had an ugly loss to Northwestern for Homecoming several years ago. Hackenberg was QB.Better be worried about Northwestern because they beat UCLA!
That team had 40% less scholarships.If I remember correctly they had an ugly loss to Northwestern for Homecoming several years ago. Hackenberg was QB.
I don't think those pesky scholly things matter much in the era of pre-NFL.That team had 40% less scholarships.
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here