Better be worried about Northwestern because they beat UCLA!And people were worried about Indiana!
Laughable. We will be taken to the woodshed. We are soft…no strategy will overcome that!The funny thing will be if they finally go into Columbus and beat tosu after alreadying the bed on the season.
I agree, but it would be the gigantic kick in the collective nuts to the fan base.Laughable. We will be taken to the woodshed. We are soft…no strategy will overcome that!
No alternate reality even remotely exists for that possibility to occur.The funny thing will be if they finally go into Columbus and beat tosu after alreadying the bed on the season.
If I remember correctly they had an ugly loss to Northwestern for Homecoming several years ago. Hackenberg was QB.Better be worried about Northwestern because they beat UCLA!
That team had 40% less scholarships.If I remember correctly they had an ugly loss to Northwestern for Homecoming several years ago. Hackenberg was QB.
I don't think those pesky scholly things matter much in the era of pre-NFL.That team had 40% less scholarships.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?