Poor guy boogie boarding in an area known to have sharks and has his leg bitten off. 14-18 foot long shark - that's a big fish. I'd have seriously peed in my pants if I saw that coming at me. RIP. http://latimesblogs.latim...k-victim-identified.html
Self-inflicted, no pity!McDawg said:Poor guy <span style="font-weight: bold;">boogie boarding in an area known to have sharks</span> and has his leg bitten off.
AssEndDawg said:it's 99% nurse sharks and they don't tend to bite people. The number of shark attacks on the Gulf when compared to this area is really no comparison. Sharks in general don't want to attack people, they are going after the activity they see on the surface. I'm not saying don't go there, I'm saying if you go someplace where sharks bite people a good bit don't whine if you get bit by a damn shark.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar