SIAP: Nice interview with Bo

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,720
8,291
113
28 months older than I was going through school. It’s getting really weird.
 

Superdave63

Junior
Aug 23, 2009
177
226
43
28 months older than I was going through school. It’s getting really weird.
I agree, so common these days to see 24 year old college athletes graduates. I guess it makes some sense for wrestlers who might need some extra time for their bodies to mature in order to compete on Day 1. No sure a talent like Bo needs that. He seems like he's "college ready" now.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  5. 05 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central