SIAP: Nice interview with Bo

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,720
8,292
113
28 months older than I was going through school. It’s getting really weird.
 

Superdave63

Junior
Aug 23, 2009
177
226
43
28 months older than I was going through school. It’s getting really weird.
I agree, so common these days to see 24 year old college athletes graduates. I guess it makes some sense for wrestlers who might need some extra time for their bodies to mature in order to compete on Day 1. No sure a talent like Bo needs that. He seems like he's "college ready" now.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
  2. 02 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  3. 03 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  4. 04 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  5. 05 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more