Anyone else interested either reply or PM me. Going to hafta cut off entry around midnight tomorrow night so you’ve got 24+ hours. All are welcome.
Oh ****! Delete McDawg24. I thought we had up to 5 for $10. My daughter picked based on school name and she has Iona beating Colgate 2-1 in the finals. I’ll get my bracket in and pay you the remaining $20. So I’ll have McDawg22,23,69And it is $10 per bracket entry
Anyone else interested either reply or PM me. Going to hafta cut off entry around midnight tomorrow night so you’ve got 24+ hours. All are welcome.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?