Slouching toward Gomorrah...

H

Harry Truax III.nafoom

but the MSU guys did start it all. They were pretty bad to say the least.

Sep 15, 2004
Hey all Bama fan here.

(snip witnessing of other negative behaviors)

Then the only other incident I saw was leaving the stadium. Most Bama fans and MSU you fans were cordial, maybe because it was so cold! But as I was walking down the ramp I heard ONE MSU fan "Yelling GATOR BAIT"

I turned around and saw a guy in his mid 20's dressed in MSU gear with his girlfriend. I can understand hating to lose, heck we have all been there but the guy just kept on with not be provoked and kept yelling it.

I turned around ( <span style="font-weight: bold;">I am about 6 ft ex football player around 260</span>) and I siad "Hey man, I can understand you are disappointed at losing but yelling Gator Bait after you just got beat, especially with wearing MSU colors and gear is just sad. I guess you are hoping Florida beats us because you could not!" <span style="font-weight: bold;">I then looked at his girlfriend who was pretty attractive and said "Obviously your boyfrined can't get the job done and if you want <font size="4"><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Old Big Daddy</span></font> here to take care of you, cause obviously your boyfriend has some kind of inferiority complex, just let me know!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">She actully kind of smiled at me, I guess she was somewhat embarassed by his action tool</span> He had a dumbfounded look on his face and it was even better that all the fans around him started laughing at him.

I guess he sort of measured up the situation and where he was and my size and kept his mouth shut.

<span style="font-weight: bold;">For the most part though I did not see any negative MSU OR Bama fans last night.</span>

AA - "action tool" FTW

D

DeepInTheDistrict

It went a little like this.

Subject line: I bet you have never gotten a girl as hot as her

I actually know the girl whose boyfriend was acting that way. I did not hear you tool out and say that to her but I bet you never have had a girl as hot as her. Especially if you were the kind of complete douche bag that would say that to a girl like her.

Sorry , I know roids do effect your attitude but saying that to a girl is a complete cop out you ******.

**** you
</p>

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
....somebody swerved a Yukon into his Suburban and he started yelling at the moron.

I may have witnessed this.