Small School Classes

1A Football Guy

Sophomore
Jun 28, 2022
132
102
28
Famous last words... I recall many QND fans saying the same until that day in Maroa when we should have kicked the FG... destiny and fate were sealed at the same time. If not that year, then likely never 😂😭
It’s why I don’t really believe in them. I watched them struggle with Wesclin last year and were the 1 seed. I just don’t see it happening.
 

SouthofI80Fan

Junior
Aug 3, 2021
400
348
63
Coaches being interviewed and saying, "Lets wait and see how it goes" is code for THIS WHOLE THING SUCKS
I agree and I am not a fan of the new system. However, there are some young programs who are looking forward to the extra game because it helps keep the kids focused.

However, the divide between good and bad, and good and contender seems to be getting wider. More and more programs can't field or are refusing to play games at all 3 levels which is not good for the future.

Maybe this new system helps maybe it doesn't, we shall see how it goes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Carmine Evergreen
Jul 9, 2025
324
389
63
Im a fan of trimming the fat in one clean swoop:

6 classes / 32 teams per class

Classes 1, 2, 3 seeded North/South / Classes 4, 5, 6 seeded 1-32

Championship Weekend: Noon , 3pm , 6pm (No varsity football team should have to play the biggest game of the year at 10am)
 
Aug 7, 2024
1,030
650
113
Im a fan of trimming the fat in one clean swoop:

6 classes / 32 teams per class

Classes 1, 2, 3 seeded North/South / Classes 4, 5, 6 seeded 1-32

Championship Weekend: Noon , 3pm , 6pm (No varsity football team should have to play the biggest game of the year at 10am)
Im for 1-32 in each class...
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September