Small School Classes

Jul 3, 2025
534
517
93
Calhoun BC will be interesting Calhoun had a majority of the kids back from the semifinal that team lets be honest. Gave it away vs BC last year. I wonder how that game is going to play out ESPECIALLY Up there
Haha are you referring to the "Home field advantage" at BC? I'm sure the bikers and the sting squad will be in full force per the usual.

I know nothing about Calhoun this year... I just know they're always a tough out it seems. And I know there's not fun way to get to Hardin, IL. What an interesting place in itself down there wedged between the rivers.
 

1A Football Guy

Freshman
Jun 28, 2022
110
85
28
Haha are you referring to the "Home field advantage" at BC? I'm sure the bikers and the sting squad will be in full force per the usual.

I know nothing about Calhoun this year... I just know they're always a tough out it seems. And I know there's not fun way to get to Hardin, IL. What an interesting place in itself down there wedged between the rivers.
It’s a beautiful place though. You don’t end up there on accident unless you are totally lost. FWIW HSRatings has Calhoun 38-28 over BC atm. I’m sure Massey is flipped. To me still a 3 horse race Calhoun bc CPC and GNW with a outside shot because their scheme is very tough to deal with and they are the epitome of bend don’t break.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football This Wednesday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 7A Top 10 poll
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 6A Top 10 poll
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 5A Top 10 poll