A hunch is always right. I had a feeling... There's a 33% chance I know which one of you this is, but clearly anonymity means much to you. How conservative-cute of you. There's no flock cameras in here though, dawg. Ease up... On the chance you are 2 of the 3 I have in my head, I'll play nice, they were tolerable, almost enjoyable most the time. That 3rd one... well I can DM you and we can figure it out... but you don't seem like that old Prince Beatrice. I am proven wrong constantly, and I admit it at every turn. The only time you seem me riled up is when it becomes personal. I made the banger comment because you felt the need to make it about your personal feelings towards me out of deep right center field. So you kind of brought this on yourself, I guess, is the point I'm getting at. Precede me more often, daddy.
Idk what QND has to do with this. We don't call ourselves a 4A power, btw. Never have, likely never will. Like I say all the time, we just want folks to know we're coming to compete. If the folks in the 2A bubbles are calling the QND win that impressive for DST, let me show them the Rochester score in a few weeks against a real 4A power... Appreciate the thoughts on the DST game though... I'd agree but I'm a homer with moral superiority.
Here we go, I like the ending...
I can see your points, flexbone, wing-T, triple-option, they all suck to defend if they're ran well btw. That we can agree on. But Billville hadn't played a soul worth mentioning prior to the Olympia game. Olympia had a head scratcher week 2 against an inflated PORTA who is fallacy, not formidable foe this year. Maroa clobbered 'em... They've also both given up double the points to the same closed conference to this point as Maroa. And I know, you're not sold on Maroa's defense, but I think it's better than you're letting on. I'm just saying I can't agree that Maroa doesn't stand to beat both soundily this season given what we've seen thus far. We see it differently, that's kind of the fun part dude!
FWIW, Massey has Maroa in both 44-26, 38-28.
But, the Catholic rat always likes to use these too... so we can tread lightly on them. He would have seen some astronomical blowout I'm sure prior to kickoff at 10th and Jackson this past week... All he got was a 19-0 road trip snooze fest and more questions about Coach Allison's ability to, well, actually coach. But he says he had a good time in the Q! What a creature, honestly. If he's happy, we're all allowed to be miserable, I think that's how he'd say it. Darnit, there goes that moral superiority again. Is there a specialist I can see for this?