Wife got 50lbs of whole chickens from a friend. Thinking of smoking whole chickens, no experience with it any suggestions, rub, temp, time, etc....? Thanks in advance pack.
Wife got 50lbs of whole chickens from a friend. Thinking of smoking whole chickens, no experience with it any suggestions, rub, temp, time, etc....? Thanks in advance pack.
Agree with others, especially the brine.
But try this sauce on it when done. I don’t apply the sauce when cooking, only on the plate.
https://amazingribs.com/tested-reci...bob-gibsons-bama-birds-white-bbq-sauce-recipe
Y'all do realize that's paint and epoxy resin on the exterior of those beer cans. Not exactly what I want to be cooking into my food.
Drunk Chicken. With half a can of beer (i have a rack that holds the can perfectly)
You'll never do a whole chicken any other way.
I inject with garlic butter, and rub the cavity with Tony Chachere's.
Put a small onion in the neck hole and smoke for 1 1/2 hours.
All good recipe advice and I would try them all, but brine that bird. it has made a complete difference for me.
Y'all do realize that's paint and epoxy resin on the exterior of those beer cans. Not exactly what I want to be cooking into my food.
Also, just a personal preference, I would advise using Bama white sauce with your chicken. That stuff is amazing and really not difficult to make.
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs