Sneak Peak

MarkoPolo

May 31, 2022
New threader here... We attended the Husker's Road Race this past Sunday. BTW - this event is 1000 times better than fan day (if you have little kids). All the players are there before, during, and after the run. We got autographs & photos with Coach Frost, Casey, Mathis, Palmer, etc. My 8yr old boy ran the 5k not realizing it's much longer than a mile. He wanted to give up about a 1/3 of the way into the race - but several of the players urged him to keep going and it worked. Sure as hell beats standing in line for an hour to get an autograph. Anyways - some quick takeaways from our brief interactions with a few players.

Casey - certainly looks like a QB1 - personality reminds me of Adrian's. Good, humble dude.
Mathis - aboslute freak. He stands out among his peers - NFL body type. Reminds me of Randy Gregory. Dude is going to get to the QB - there's no doubt.
Trey - Walks around with a swagger. Easy to envision him having a monster year as WR & PR/KR.
Frost - spoke briefly before the race about leadership, etc. You can just sense he's ready to get to work and win some effing games. Talked about making one person around you better every day.