So, 4th and 1 there...

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
I think was trying to get a guy in the zone and take a shot down field as a free play.

None of it worked.
 

tribaldawg

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2012
502
173
43
I agree refs missed the call but unless you see the flag you get the one yard. Yet another mistake and turnover from our all-world QB.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,525
27,499
113
I think was trying to get a guy in the zone and take a shot down field as a free play.

None of it worked.


Memo to KJ and Leach:

Begging for a penalty after you went for it on 4th and 1 on your own 34, down 14 points, is a bad, bad look.

It was a piss poor decision to go for it and a piss poor decision to go downfield with the ball. If you think you have a free play there you gotta make sure of it.
 

Maroonthirteen

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,975
0
0
Maybe the most ridiculous decision I have seen in Msu football history.

I'm sure there was something during the Rocky and Croom era but that ranks right up there. Dumb AF
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State