For the out of towners, please explain…So what are these 'rumors' frost alluded to? I didn't see anything on twitter, this board, nor did I hear anything about them when I got my ears lowered this week at my Lincoln barbershop. Seriously, where did Frost get this?
A reporter asked the questionIt is a possibility that he mustered up the notion of ridiculous rumors about AM for the sole purpose of being able to bring up (in an attempt to dismiss) the "ridiculous rumors" that he has been the subject of these last few months. Just a guess.
Reporter asked how Adrian was, said nothing about rumors, frost jumped right into it, and can anybody find the rumors? How did that not appear here if the rumor was so rampant?A reporter asked the question
I had heard the rumor from another message board that his jaw was in bad shape and his status was unknown for Saturday.Reporter asked how Adrian was, said nothing about rumors, frost jumped right into it, and can anybody find the rumors? How did that not appear here if the rumor was so rampant?
I heard them too *shrug* I guess some on here aren't as connectedReporter asked how Adrian was, said nothing about rumors, frost jumped right into it, and can anybody find the rumors? How did that not appear here if the rumor was so rampant?
I think you are spot on!It is a possibility that he mustered up the notion of ridiculous rumors about AM for the sole purpose of being able to bring up (in an attempt to dismiss) the "ridiculous rumors" that he has been the subject of these last few months. Just a guess.
If true, he should be able to have two hands on the ball at all times, reducing his fumbling problems.mrna vax allowed him to grow another arm. now we'll be able to throw left or right handed as the situation arises
I thought he talked this week because I could swear I heard reporters give quotesDid Adrian speak after the loss at MSU?
Does he have radium jaw?
I thought about that. Mustering up seems right.It is a possibility that he mustered up the notion of ridiculous rumors about AM for the sole purpose of being able to bring up (in an attempt to dismiss) the "ridiculous rumors" that he has been the subject of these last few months. Just a guess.
Classic mcelwain moveIt is a possibility that he mustered up the notion of ridiculous rumors about AM for the sole purpose of being able to bring up (in an attempt to dismiss) the "ridiculous rumors" that he has been the subject of these last few months. Just a guess.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC