Still staying with 6 wins. But honestly, we can win 7+. this UK team has passed the eye test so far this year.
I would still settle for 6 wins right now, though. But the great thing is, we get to play the games! 7 wins or better is very doable though. 8 or more would be a phenomenal season. But I think I predicted 6 wins and bowl eligible by seasons end, so I am going to stick with it and hope for even better.
My feeling from the outset was, get 6 wins (anything more than 5 total), and it would mean we will have surely beaten someone that we weren't expected to, and in the losses, make all of them very uncomfortable even if they do beat us.
So far, Bama' sure felt uncomfortable for 3 quarters, A&M has been the big upset signature win that we needed along the path to get to even just a 6 win season as a possibility. We're ahead of schedule as a program. I really hope Stein can keep the momentum going.
Stein has been really impressive and the team has shown they are very capable. The season is going FAR better than I thought it would ... and we are still only in September. And I was telling everyone to watch out for UK this year, they would not be an easy win. I think everyone ( all the other SEC fans I know, especially the many Vols fans ....) believes that now.
Hugely happy and proud to be a Kentucky fan ! Great job so far, keep it going !
Tear 'em up cats !
Go Big Blue !