Practiced against Monk, Fox, and Bam last year and for half a season and this is the results. How could you not learn anything from that experience?
Not shitting on him, I just have a hard time understanding how he could seem this lost after playing against those guys.I'm glad somebody brought this up haven't seen anyone else **** on diallo yet. It's about time we talk about this.
now we know why he didn't play last yearPracticed against Monk, Fox, and Bam last year and for half a season and this is the results. How could you not learn anything from that experience?
Just because he played against them in practice(in my best iverson voice) for a half semsester doesn't translate to being better at shooting and an all around better player. It may of helped his defense and to learn the system but that team had guys that could shoot the ball and make him work. This team not so much.Not shitting on him, I just have a hard time understanding how he could seem this lost after playing against those guys.
I think it was a mutual decisionnow we know why he didn't play last year
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front