So the #24 Mississippi State Bulldogs are represented by a picture of

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
It constantly amazes me how often is and OM get confused. Also, the picture they chose for Alabama is from when they played Michigan in the Citrus Bowl three years ago. You’d think they’d have a more current picture.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
It constantly amazes me how often is and OM get confused. Also, the picture they chose for Alabama is from when they played Michigan in the Citrus Bowl three years ago. You’d think they’d have a more current picture.
Even if the OM guy was an MSU guy, this picture SUCKS for the team it is suppose to represent.

Let's make sure to give Gary Cosby Jr the credit he deserves

Screenshot 2022-11-30 112437.png

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Cosby is just the photographer, right? Not necessarily the guy who put the photo there.
Gary Cosby works for Tuscaloosa News, which is nearly as slanted and diabolical as the Clarion Ledger.

I unfortunately have had some dealings with Gary, and can confirm he is definitely on brand as another douche bammer to the bone. His opinion columns are a collection of anecdotes and cliché talking-points devoid of any critical thought. I think he wants to slide into the late Cecil Hurt's vacated spot. Cecil was paid to cover UA sports, sure, but he was a decent guy who at least did some journalism to get the whole story and told it like it was.

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
There has to be a running gag at ESPN to see how much crap they can stir up by putting UM photos on MSU mentions.

It’s every time. They don’t mess up every time. It’s gotta be a gag.