if OU misses BigXII championship due to outcomes from the weekend. Is there a press conference Monday?? Is that why "preparations" have been on the vine. I know it's slim chance they make it. Just an honest question.
I have a hunch we’ll announce Monday. If anyone wants to argue I’m in section 23.
He’ll be easy to find. Look for the guy laying on the ground between the benches, arms outstretched for his bag of peanuts that are rolling away from him.You didn't say what row.
sorry, wrong boI'll be in Row 1 Seat 1 of first class drinking bourbon in jeans and a sport coat
I’m gonna need a row and seat number.I have a hunch we’ll announce Monday. If anyone wants to argue I’m in section 23.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?