Call me crazy, but I still think we can win the national championship. Sure, it's gonna take a little luck and a lot of hard work by our staff, and I know February's still a long way away, but I still think we can finish with the number 1 recruiting class in all the land. We already locked up the tailgating natty, so the crootin title would be the cherry on top. Fingers crossed.
Call me crazy, but I still think we can win the national championship. Sure, it's gonna take a little luck and a lot of hard work by our staff, and I know February's still a long way away, but I still think we can finish with the number 1 recruiting class in all the land. We already locked up the tailgating natty, so the crootin title would be the cherry on top. Fingers crossed.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?