Soccer update.

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,613
31,893
113
The good news is State breaks #11 South Carolina 9-game winning streak. The bad news is0-0 draw for #21 State. Very even game with few good chances for with were team. State is dominating the sec defensive stats. But damn we need a goal sometime. Had 6 goals in 1st 2 games then 3 straight 0-0 draws.
 

lazlow

Senior
Jul 9, 2009
1,328
634
113
They were reviewing the state h/b when I left the house ( seemed unquestionable). Cox missed the pk?
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,613
31,893
113
They were reviewing the state h/b when I left the house ( seemed unquestionable). Cox missed the pk?
Ruled no hand ball. We may have caught a break on that call. But after the bullsh* t review in the Florida game I make no apology. If anything were even in the video reviews.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lazlow

lazlow

Senior
Jul 9, 2009
1,328
634
113
Ruled no hand ball. We may have caught a break on that call. But after the bullsh* t review in the Florida game I make no apology. If anything were even in the video reviews.
I’ll allow it
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar