Some perspective...

HalHR2500

All-Conference
Jan 28, 2002
2,862
4,334
113
Also, Malik Monk now has played 78 minutes without a rebound.

ZERO rebounds in last 78 minutes played. Skal would be impressed!

It's strictly a business decision to avoid physical contact as big $$ is just a few months away for the Monk clan
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
I see. So that's what your were doing. . . Didn't think it had anything to do with basketball.
Yeah, see that's what was brilliant about it, I was able to stay on point and still place bait for you in multiple threads.
Which you bit on every time and responded with nothing but deflections.
You're a real gem, don't ever let anyone tell you anything different.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
Yeah, see that's what was brilliant about it, I was able to stay on point and still place bait for you in multiple threads.
Which you bit on every time and responded with nothing but deflections.
You're a real gem, don't ever let anyone tell you anything different.

My last response to you. Given you are a menace to public safety and are responding while driving, I'm putting you on ignore. I'm sorry to have put you in that state of mind. Maybe you should seek some help. Good bye.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
My last response to you. Given you are a menace to public safety and are responding while driving, I'm putting you on ignore. I'm sorry to have put you in that state of mind. Maybe you should seek some help. Good bye.
This makes me happy.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
I see. So that's what your were doing. . . Didn't think it had anything to do with basketball.
At least I was driving when I made a spelling error, I don't even want to think about what you were doing when you butchered this one.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team