Something Brewing in Scranton?

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
I'm sure you've been following how the process of replacing him is going. It's not pretty and I doubt he'd step back into that hornets nest at this point. I know I wouldn't, especially in these times.
Maybe we can get another WNEP personality with a politician for a husband.🤷‍♂️
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PSUJam

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,078
5,538
113
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity
Yeah. Didn’t last long.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
  5. 05 BWI Football What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'