Something Brewing in Scranton?

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
Rumor mill stoked re: former PSU QB McLovin. Supposedly walked out of a Lackawanna Co Commisioners meeting today and maybe headed to a football program. Hmmmm….new GM for the football program to help manage the new era of NIL?? I guess we shall see

 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,694
37,889
113


The image reminds me of this:

 
  • Like
Reactions: ODShowtime

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
McGloin officially resigned his commissioner seat today but did not say what is next.

 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUJam

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,836
26,531
113
Gee another guy who doesn’t weigh the potential impacts, especially on his own family. Sheesh. He looks awful foolish right now. He should not get his prior job back IMO.
I'm sure you've been following how the process of replacing him is going. It's not pretty and I doubt he'd step back into that hornets nest at this point. I know I wouldn't, especially in these times.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?
  2. 02 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
  3. 03 BWI Football Chase Sowell injury update: Penn State receiver returns for the second half after first half injury scare
  4. 04 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show