The sound system needs to be louder in the stadium. When I was at the game, you couldn’t hear it at all.
Section 5 on the home side(almost in the middle of the field.)First I've heard of the sound being an issue. Where do you sit?
Interesting. That's a first. Was it all frequencies or just the high or low ends?Section 5 on the home side(almost in the middle of the field.)
You just couldn’t hear itInteresting. That's a first. Was it all frequencies or just the high or low ends?
Seems despite your best efforts, folks just aren't picking up on what you're putting down. Been funny though.I find all the complaints about our sound system odd. Until now, all the reviews have been glowing. I've even heard our loyal fans describe it as "concert quality" and "symphonic".
We were in section 20 and absolutely could not understand anything coming from the PA. They’ve added so much base it muffled all other sounds.You just couldn’t hear it
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more