It’s hard to complain about getting a second team All-SEC player. I understand that some are worried about the turnovers, but with our coaching staff and current roster...I think he would be a good fit.
yeah, keep in mind though he was something like #2 in minutes played.I guess that's not a bad thing for a point guard?
Not a title contender but an okay team.Where did the gold standard go?It’s hard to complain about getting a second team All-SEC player. I understand that some are worried about the turnovers, but with our coaching staff and current roster...I think he would be a good fit.
I think he could improve as a player with our facilities and coaching staff. He’s not a horrible player or he wouldn’t have been picked as an all conference player.Not a title contender but an okay team.Where did the gold standard go?
Both....MygyptianSo he's Mayan! Or Egyptian?
Wheeler was second-team ALL SEC. You know who voted him to that spot, right? THE CONFERENCE COACHES. That's right, not sportswriters or ignorant fans. The people who truly understand the game and watched him closely throughout the season.
So, pardon me if I'm not impressed by the complaints of people who read a few out-of-context statistics online or watched a couple games on television. If the conference coaches considered him one of the very best guards in the league, that's fine with me.
Cal still the coach?With four players on the squad who can shoot 40% or better from deep Wheeler will have a field day. Keep your chin up armchair gurus.
What's your opinion on what's going down there with your basketball team?Still think y’all can do better than Wheeler, but if he’s coming to be a backup, he’ll be serviceable. The lack of distance shooting and high turnover rate is real though. Maybe he’ll play just enough to flash and not frustrate you all with boneheaded passes he’s not capable of making in his 5’8” frame. He’ll drive into the lane without a plan, get deep and get swatted with guys wide open around the perimeter. Just a fair warning! Ha
Poor little thing...so scaredThese 'necks think Cal should be able stack 5* guys through the two deep and keep them a minimum of 3 years. Anything less is unacceptable.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU