Spread

brianpoe

Heisman
Mar 25, 2009
27,769
21,825
113
Whatever it is don't put the money on the cats to cover


I have no idea, but I cant see how we covered the majority of the spreads this year. I could be wrong.


edit: 18-16 52%... figures, we are so unpredictable.

Where is Jamaal Magloire?

We need some spurts of consistency!
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
Could WSU game, assuming we win, be the last one we will be considered the favorite?

Out of the field, the sure teams we'd be underdogs against would be Gonzaga, Nova, and UNC.

We'd likely be favorites against UCLA and maybe Kansas too out of potential foes in a path to the championship game.
 

CatsnRoses

All-Conference
May 13, 2007
6,803
2,717
0
Could WSU game, assuming we win, be the last one we will be considered the favorite?

I think UCLA would open as a PK or perhaps with us as a very small favorite at the moment. UNC may be slight favorites over us. Beyond that, impossible to tell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brianpoe

8titles_rivals270261

All-Conference
Dec 2, 2004
4,127
1,608
0
It won't be more than 3. If it is I would be surprised. This will be an interesting line and could easily be set as a bite. I could see it as a pick or W St -1 which would be a very, very bad sign for us. If it's UK -5+ then we win going away and they are begging people to bet W St.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals