LB will definitely pack their side.This one could go either way in my opinion. From what I hear the last game was a thriller, and this one should be as well. I wonder if the lb crowd will show up strong, because I know first hand that the Sr crowd will be out in full force and can play a factor in pumping the SR boys up. Should be a good one. I'm gonna predict SR 24 LB 22.
That's gonna be an electric atmosphere then.LB will definitely pack their side.
They do kick extra points, usually when they have a commanding lead though.Does SR kick off extra points? If not they win straight up 27-21 not in overtime
The crowd at LB/SR game was huge earlier this season. Game time was really long due to a very unfortunate incident in the Botetourt bleachers. If I'm not mistaken a gentlemen passed away due to a heart attack. Which caused the delay, rightly so.I thought the LB crowd was small last Friday at LB. maybe they knew it would be blowout
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)