Is it turf or grass field ?
Is there any hotels in BSG ?
Is there a Burger King or Hardee's ?
There's a Huddle House in BSG! I've eaten there at least 30 times in my life.wait...no Huddle House? Even Richlands has one of those now.
Ah. I was wondering lol. I knew I had ate there many, many times after my band had played The Edge down in BSG.There was a Huddle House in Big Stone. Got replaced by Flipping Egg
Used to go to the Edge a lot as a high school kid. The current owner and her late husband ran it together. She is a good person.Ah. I was wondering lol. I knew I had ate there many, many times after my band had played The Edge down in BSG.
I remember it being a long drive from Pearisburg when Giles played Powell Valley there years ago. Thomas Jones was a Sr. He hit the hole quicker than any back I ever saw. A man among boys that day. There was some footage from that game on Ch 7 FFE this past Friday night.
Throw Devon Johnson in there for the men among boys category. Didn't get the pleasure of seeing the Jones brothers. But I saw Bradshaw and Johnson. Two of the best out of SWVA......lol.......Thomas Jones was a man among boys every game ! As was Ahmad Bradshaw.......2 of the best I have ever seen play high school football !
VirginiaPreps
Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
VirginiaPreps Football
Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26