Starting lineup next year

KyFaninNC

Heisman
Mar 14, 2005
195,719
24,518
0
I’m not a genius, just super smart! I have talked to my insiders (6 empty Nati’s and a bag of pork reins) and they made a mess but reading the bowl says we should get good info Monday or Tuesday. Heard it here first!
It’s Tuesday. Have I missed the news? Or is your bowl now became fake news?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  2. 02 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates